Tuesday 31 July 2012

100% Water Proof!


Going Green Or Tuning into impluses?
I'm 100% waterproof!




I think I've changed, technically for the better. Since I had a disturbance. This thing of doing silly things when you want to, It makes you feel better. I just had a moment of feeling great. I love rain and it was pouring when I finished my coffee this morning. I Thought about it I needed to get ready for the day, because I'm back to work today. My ear infection is still present, but I'm going to leave the place soon and I need the money for school. I needed a shower. I was going to take a shower first because after my mom needed to put anti-biotic's in my ear which would wash out if I took a shower later.... But it was raining, I miss rain when we don't have it, and it's so natural and uncontrolled that my thought process was.

I just want to stand in it.

But I knew my mom would get mad and that would be the end of my blissful moments. So, I walked upstairs to my bathroom and saw this on my shampoo shelf It's My regular shampoo anyways. This stuff is great and I haven't been very good about my impulses as I usually am, though my impulses are more conformed and I don't do things usually because of judgement. I said to myself:

Lets stand outside.

It wasn't raining as hard when I got out there shampoo in hand, but I was determined to enjoy it. I finally after five minutes of standing got my hair wet enough to put the shampoo in and then the rain stopped.

MY GOSH, IT IS SO FUN. I have to keep going with these impulses, they're also generally Eco-friendly cause I'm a big nerd about that. I'm not exactly vocal with it, but I have these impulses and I just shun them cause of judgement.

My friend Olivia keeps saying I'm the most interesting person cause I don't care what I say usually. But I'm smart about my answers. I'm not a trouble maker, but I have the honesty is key and Say what's really on your mind thing going for me. I really don't want to care and the song Sea of No Cares really describes what I want to feel, what I am.

So I took a shower in the rain, the shampoo is completely Eco-friendly and I did the rest in the shower, but next time it's raining I'm going to do that.

Just follow your heart, as well as do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment