Wednesday 25 July 2012

Writen word fed by wine

     No, I didn't write poetry recently, but I find that when I drink wine by myself I strive to be with others. So remind me why I drank a glass of wine last night?

     I woke up at 9am yesterday after my mom left to help my sister move from North Bay ontario to Kingston Ontario. I woke up to do one thing, Write. 9am to 3pm I wrote. In such an awkward stage and still I haven't gained the perpolsion to kill a character. Damn it, I hate the character somehow and yet I can't kill her? 

        Well, I decided to take a swim, before hand I looked at the weather it was wet and rainy. The cold was bugging me most. In the absence of my swimming my Roommate for this upcoming school year we got to planning for our empty walls. http://www.etsy.com/listing/71397038/trapeze-duo-vinyl-wall-art-decal?

         We're a couple of Steampunks, but the trapeze one I thought was perfect, because we both hope to do stuff for the circus.... :3 One of my best roommates. I have two and they are both awesome!

    After I gained the courage to swim, I got out around 5pm and decided to have dinner, it was short and anxious. I wanted to write more, but my fictional writing flows better around 11pm. Or when I'm in class... usually Social Cultural Anthropology.

    I wanted to reward myself with a good job you added twenty more pages to your book, I used to write every night at least 2 paragraphs. I should get back to that. Anyways at the time I pours myself a shot glass of wine and sat down, I wanted to have it with someone like a congratulations you have completed twenty pages and you got through work today. It didn't happen instead I ended up on Chatroulette drinking a glass of red wine, but man people on there are boring. I don't see the fun in it. 

    So11pm came slowly, and I managed to get back to the book. I killed her yay! It's like a major relief to kill a character that annoys you that you can't relate or write about. I think that's why Shakespeare did it. He just couldn't relate hahaha. 

    Animenia is the next chapter name, because it's her moon that I will introduce a major player. I have to speed things up now I work at 8pm tonight so when I get back I'll write more, I have to go out with my best friend a pierce something. hahaha. And I woke up at 1pm from staying up until 1am. 

    I have some writting to do today of a different caliber it's for a friends birthday card, which generally always turns into a letter when I write cards. Luckily I found a card last night in the time between dinner and chatroulette that isn't happy birthday, but it is a card... I hate making cards hahaha. 

And just like that I'm busy again. 
Salute
Sarah E. Nemcsok

No comments:

Post a Comment