Friday 24 February 2012

Dreadlocks are Living Beauty not Dirty

I've dreamed for years on getting dreadlocks, I've let my mother have full control of my hair until I could tame a dandruff problem. So, naturally with moving out of the house I had decided to move into my own life, I've combated dandruff and tested my hair for having dreads. People I know who have dreads said my hair was perfect. So, I told my mother, she's my first and foremost best friend. It's as if a bomb went off in the house, silent and deadly. For the most part I had actually only taken hair cuts when my hair was long enough to donate to cancer. Is it wrong to be selfish with my own hair for once.
I've been pondering on how to show my mother that dreads are not dirty and disgusting, but rather than dying your hair their yours and they are pieces of Living Beauty:































Any Ideas on how to make my mother understand that Dread Locks are living beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment