Wednesday 15 February 2012

Inspiration to study




Colour Makes me so happy.... :)


I’ve fallen madly in love with hair decor, hair accessories, and putting stuff in my hair. I put a some blue wraps in my dreadlocks the other day and tied in a feather. I also put in some dark green, light green, and natural hemp wraps. I love them. I’ve looked at lots of different colorful, decorated dreadlocks, and I’ve experimented with my hair. It’s terribly fun. 
So I'm going to start a mane of dred locks in the summer and allow them to grow for ten long years.

Just gonna say, Awesome.

...

I remember playing assassins Creed and doing this with ezio, but this is just awesome. 

The fact that I am afraid of wolves doesn't stop me from wanting a wolf dog for when I'm older :3

I don't think I could ever see behind me during the winter at lake superior.


I miss my surfers




I'm pretty sure this is how everyone should be....





My dad is going here next week... I'm jealous 

No comments:

Post a Comment